Five Springtime Activities To Do Stoned On Weedsy
Ahh, springtime. The time when we get our thoughts out of the gutter, grab the Febreeze and Dyson out of the closet, and smoke up while cleaning your house for the first time in four months. Then it's on to the garden, getting your fingers deep in some dirt and doing some planting. Some peas. Some parsnips. Some sweet Gelato strain you got from your buddy. Then it's on to a fresh springtime recipe from Martha's cookbook and a night of drinks in the garden.
You getting spring fever yet? We have five activities you can do stoned with Weedsy this Easter, or really any time the sun's shining. Read on, y'all.
1. Green Apple Gardening
Ever try your hand at having a green thumb? Try gardening this springtime! All you need is a packet of seeds, some good hearty soil, and a pot of your choice.
We recommend going to your local plant depot or garden enthusiast to find springtime seeds. English Lavender and Lilies are some of the top choices for simple gardens, but you are welcome to get a mix of wildflowers if you like! Pretty perennials and pansies are a great choice too because they're hardy.
Planting is easy! Gather your supplies: seeds, soil, a pot, and a couple pre-rolls.
1. Smoke up with a Watermelon pre-roll. Feel that rush with a zip of watermelon. Now it's time to plant!
2. Get a pot and good soil. Fill the pot according to directions on the back of your seed packet.
3. Get a good packet of seeds from your local nursery and follow instructions on the back.
4. Wait for the flowers to germinate. This could take about three weeks. Make sure to give the plant plenty of sun and water daily so roots grow.
5. Water your plants as needed, and make sure to pull the weeds and old flowers. Fertilize if you want, and keep your plants going strong.
2. Open Mics with Original
With warmer weather there's plenty of reason to head outside. From live concerts to open mic shows, take some Original Weedsy pre-rolls and get out there!
Figure out where your local bands meet up to play and invite your friends out to play! Plenty of outdoor concerts have a smoking spot and you can always toke up before the show. Pair it with a nice BBQ dinner or some tacos and beer, and you're looking at an OG experience with Originals from Weedsy.
Attending an open mic night in the spring allows you to experience a wide range of performances, from music to poetry to comedy. You never know what you might discover when you attend an open mic night, and it's a great opportunity to support local artists and performers.
Whether you're a performer yourself or simply enjoy being in the audience, open mic nights can provide a sense of community and connection that is especially welcome after a long, cold winter.
3. Get Baked With Lemonati
Springtime is the perfect season to explore new recipes, especially those that incorporate the bright and fresh flavors of the season. Smoke up a Lemonati
pre-roll and get baking. What better way to embrace the season than by baking a delicious lemon pie?
Here's a step-by-step guide to creating a mouth-watering lemon pie that's perfect for springtime:
1 pie crust 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
3/4 cup granulated sugar 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1/3 cup cornstarch 4 egg yolks
1/4 teaspoon salt 1 tablespoon lemon zest
1 cup water Whipped cream, for serving
Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Roll out your pie crust and line a 9-inch pie dish. Trim and crimp the edges. In a saucepan, whisk together the sugar, cornstarch, and salt. Add the water and lemon juice and whisk until smooth. Cook the mixture over medium heat, whisking constantly, until it thickens and comes to a boil. Remove the mixture from the heat and add the butter, egg yolks, and lemon zest. Whisk until everything is combined.
Pour the mixture into the prepared pie crust and smooth the top. Bake the pie for 20-25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the filling is set. Allow the pie to cool completely before serving. Top with whipped cream and additional lemon zest, if desired.
This lemon pie is the perfect way to welcome the arrival of spring. Its bright, tangy flavor is sure to put a smile on your face and impress your guests. So go ahead and give this recipe a try – you won't be disappointed!
4. Pick Wildflowers with Watermelon
If you aren't much of a gardener, wildflowers are a great way to get color into your space. Pack a couple watermelon pre-rolls in your pocket and find the closest spot to get gathering!
Picking wildflowers is a delightful way to connect with nature and bring a bit of its beauty into your home. Here are some reasons why you should consider picking wildflowers:
1. They are free and abundant: Unlike store-bought flowers, wildflowers are free and readily available in many areas. You can find them growing along roadsides, in fields, and even in your own backyard.
2. They add natural beauty to your space: Wildflowers come in a variety of colors and shapes, and each one is unique. By picking them and arranging them in a vase, you can bring a touch of natural beauty into your home.
3. It's a relaxing activity: Picking wildflowers can be a calming and relaxing activity. It allows you to slow down and appreciate the beauty of nature.
4. It's a great way to learn about local flora: When you pick wildflowers, you have the opportunity to learn about the different types of plants that grow in your area.
5. BooBerry and Backcountry Roads
Got a gang of friends and the open road in mind? Grab a pack of BooBerry Twinsies and explore the backroads together. Backroads can take you to hidden gems, beautiful scenery, and unique experiences that you might not find on the main highways. One of the best things about traveling on backroads during springtime is the abundance of wildflowers.
If you're an outdoor enthusiast, springtime on backroads also means plenty of opportunities for hiking, biking, and camping. You can enjoy the fresh air, the sights, and sounds of nature as you make your way down the road.
Another great thing about traveling on backroads during spring is that there are fewer tourists. You can take your time and enjoy the scenery without the stress of heavy traffic. With fewer tourists and plenty of natural beauty, it's an experience that's sure to rejuvenate your mind and soul.